Saturday, March 12, 2011

St. Joseph's Women' Hospital


St. Joseph's Women's Hospital is a non profit community based hospital. This hospital is part of the BayCare Health System, which consist of 10 non profit hospitals. This hospital is based in the beautiful city of Tampa, Florida. Being that this hospital is a part of the BayCare Health System, it is very family orientated. Comfort, compassion and advance care are the hospital's pillar. This hospital provides quality care for women. They excel in many different areas just to make sure that the women are well taken care of. Being that I want to be a nurse, working with women this hospital would be the perfect place to be. I am a strong believer that women should have quality care and this hospital is dedicated to the full service of women. The only draw back that I can think of is the fact that working at the hospital would probably require me to work during holidays and weekends. But my passion would over throw over any of these negatives. There are many reasons as to why I would love to work here. It is close to home; I would love to have the opportunity to stay close to home being that I have never been separated from family. I feel that women give up a lot for their families so having the opportunity to serve them and help them in their time of need would be an honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment