Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Valdosta Orthopedic Associates

The organization I would like to work for would be Valdosta Orthopedic Associates in Valdosta, Georgia. It is a privately owned clinic that specializes in the orthopedic portion of medicine. What I find interesting about this employer is that everything the patient needs to recover is centered at one located. For instance, this employer consists of an MRI center, a surgery center, and a physical therapy center so everything takes place at the same location. In the case of other orthopedic practices, most of these facilities would be located in different areas. I would love to work for this employer because it is an extremely friendly environment. I have interned here before and I truly value a workplace where the employees get along or are at least civil to one another. I also admire that the patients only had wonderful things to say about this practice. While interning here, I learned much more than I thought I would have. If I do end up working for this employer I anticipate learning something new every day. I think the only drawback to working for here would be the location. I never pictured myself working in Georgia, let alone living there. I would prefer to work in a big city and Valdosta is far from it. Other than that, Valdosta Orthopedic Associates would be an ideal employer for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment